Services Provided Free of Charge
Parish Health Services
Parish Health is a caring community network of volunteers who help us navigate life together.
Volunteer Community Supporting You
A Caring Community
Update: Currently, our Parish Health service is on hold. Contact our office with any questions.
Parish Health consists of volunteers who support the goal of navigating life together in community.
The Parish Health Volunteer role is primarily a caring role; care involves the whole person – physical, emotional, spiritual, relational health, and wellbeing.
There is no charge for services since the service is primarily a consultative support role.
The Parish Health Volunteer does not replace the client’s physician, pastor, or other health care professional services. The goal of the service is to promote a caring community that supports navigating life together.
Types of Services:
- Provide practical support following hospitalization or illness
- Support advanced care planning
- Talk through challenges of life transitions
- Navigating health care systems
- Coordination and referral to other community services
- Provide presence, spiritual and prayer support for health and life challenges