Whether married or single, young or old, we are meant to take the journey of life with others. At North Sound Church our motto is “Navigating Life Together”. We believe this is how we will best fulfill our purpose in life. We want to help you connect with others, understand the Bible, develop a relationship with Jesus Christ, be challenged to take the next steps in your spiritual journey, participate in compelling worship services, and develop meaningful friendships.
God’s Word, the Bible, gives us some wonderful insight on living a purposeful life. The church has five major practices that are gleaned from the Great Commandment and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). These five practices encourage us to:
- Connect: “Baptizing them” (identification with the body of Christ)
- Grow: “Teaching them to obey”
- Serve: “Love your neighbor as yourself”
- Share: “Go and make disciples”
- Worship: “Love the Lord with all your heart