Sunday Resources for September 20, 2020
This Sunday we are bringing you a virtual Sunday Service from our living rooms to yours. We hope you enjoy it in this time that we are unable to meet together in person. Click Play on the video below to get started. Got a big screen? Watch the service on YouTube on your TV!
- When you think of darkness, what comes to mind?
- Has darkness ever brought fear to you? Has it ever brought comfort?
- Where have you experienced the light of Christ in your life?
- How do you reflect the light of Christ in your context?
- How does the light of Christ bring you comfort?
- How would your life be different without the light of Christ?
- How are you cultivating space so that Christ’s light is shed brightly in and through your life?
Resources for Prayer
- Discovering Prayer offers monthly audio prayer times and access to daily prayer morning, noon and evening, along with expert tips on how to live a more prayerful life.
- Celtic Daily Prayer gives prayers for morning, noon, evening and night.
- The Bible in One Year is a great app with comments by Nicky Gumbel who is the leader of the Alpha Course and Pastor of Holy Trinity Brompton
- Pray as You Go offers some great audio resources including one that guides you through the Examen
- Practicingtheway.org is a good resource for spiritual practices
- The hour that changes the world is a helpful prayer guide