Sunday Resources for September 13, 2020
This Sunday we are bringing you a virtual Sunday Service from our living rooms to yours. We hope you enjoy it in this time that we are unable to meet together in person. Click Play on the video below to get started. Got a big screen? Watch the service on YouTube on your TV!
- How has your understanding of God’s love for you changed over your life?
- We enter the kingdom of God through faith. Are there things you are tempted to add to the invitation to the kingdom ?
- How would you describe the work God is doing in your life vs. your work in the process?
- “Lord, give us this bread.” Where do you desire God to fill you?
- We enter the kingdom now. What does it mean for you to be agents of the kingdom of God now? How does your life reflect this truth?
- What practices cultivate a kingdom mindset in you?
Resources for Prayer
- Discovering Prayer offers monthly audio prayer times and access to daily prayer morning, noon and evening, along with expert tips on how to live a more prayerful life.
- Celtic Daily Prayer gives prayers for morning, noon, evening and night.
- The Bible in One Year is a great app with comments by Nicky Gumbel who is the leader of the Alpha Course and Pastor of Holy Trinity Brompton
- Pray as You Go offers some great audio resources including one that guides you through the Examen
- Practicingtheway.org is a good resource for spiritual practices
- The hour that changes the world is a helpful prayer guide