Sunday Resources for June 21, 2020
We are so sorry for the technical challenges we had producing a service for all of you who were worshiping with us at home. We know that this can be frustrating and we will troubleshoot the issues and anticipate a much better experience next week.
We have provided two videos below – one is the entire service (although some audio issues during the worship) and the other is only Pastor Barry’s Talk.
Click here to download this week’s discussion questions: Sermon Questions
Resources for Prayer
- Discovering Prayer offers monthly audio prayer times and access to daily prayer morning, noon and evening, along with expert tips on how to live a more prayerful life.
- Celtic Daily Prayer gives prayers for morning, noon, evening and night.
- The Bible in One Year is a great app with comments by Nicky Gumbel who is the leader of the Alpha Course and Pastor of Holy Trinity Brompton
- Pray as You Go offers some great audio resources including one that guides you through the Examen
- Practicingtheway.org is a good resource for spiritual practices
- The hour that changes the world is a helpful prayer guide