WHO ARE THE PARISH NURSES?
Parish Nurses at North Sound Church are registered nurses (RN's) serving people seeking health care answers. They provide a free health & wellness ministry to the local congregation and the greater Edmonds community.
HOW CAN PARISH NURSING HELP?
- Make health assessments
- Conduct abbreviated exams
- Discuss health concerns
- Answer questions about medications, lab results and other reports from your doctor
- Assist families and care givers to find resources for optimal care
- Help familes assess the living environment and needs of elderly family members
- Instruct and educate about nutrition, diets, recipies and shopping tips
- Loan health care equipment on an "as available" basis
- Offer health/wellness seminars and events
For a list of UPCOMING PARISH NURSING SEMINARS AND EVENTS: click here
ONGOING PARISH NURSING SERVICES:
Free Blood Pressure Check
Monthly, on the fourth Sunday, we facilitate a free blood pressure check in the LWC Family Room after each service. Children are welcome with the permission of their parent or guardian. No appointment needed.
Falls Prevention Program
If you have been looking for answers about preventing falls, or have family members and friends who are concerned about falling, PLEASE CALL North Sound Church to request a personal session with a parish nurse. Click here for more information.
Questions, please contact Robin Munshaw at 425.776.9800 or by email, email@example.com