North Sound Church family,
Over the years we have had folks ask us about the possibility of giving to North Sound Church online using a debit or credit card. We are happy to announce that we are able to make this service available to the North Sound Church family immediately. While the North Sound elders are pleased to make giving easier, they have had a couple of concerns. The first is that some folks might go into debt by giving through their credit card and they would like to discourage that practice. The second concern is that credit card transactions cost the church 4% of the amount given in order for this service to be provided. On a practical level that means that the church actually receives 4% less than the face value of the contribution.
We hope this additional way of giving will be helpful to you. If you have any questions please contact Debbie Rosenfelt, who provides our church accounting, or Jack Hoover, our church Treasurer. Of course you are always welcome to continue giving through a check or cash contribution.
Thank you for your partnership in ministry.
- Pastor Barry
To make a gift, follow these easy steps:
- Register an account if you have not already. Head over to https://northsound.infellowship.com/UserLogin/New and enter your name, email and a password. An account is not required to give online but it helps us create accurate and complete giving statements.
- Go to our online giving page here: https://northsoundchurch.com/page/v2-giving. If you've created an account, login with your email address and password.
- Pick where you want your contribution to go (tithes, missions or building fund). Click the Give Now button.
- Enter the amount you'd like to give. Click the green "Next Step" button.
- Complete the checkout process by clicking the green "Next Step" buttons. This will let you review your contribution, enter your credit card and billing information.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.