Parish Nurses at North Sound Church are registered nurses (RN’s) serving people seeking health care answers. They provide a free health & wellness ministry to the local congregation and the greater Edmonds community.
HOW CAN PARISH NURSING HELP?
- Make health assessments
- Conduct abbreviated exams
- Discuss health concerns
- Answer questions about medications, lab results and other reports from your doctor
- Assist families and care givers to find resources for optimal care
- Help familes assess the living environment and needs of elderly family members
- Instruct and educate about nutrition, diets, recipies and shopping tips
- Loan health care equipment on an “as available” basis
- Offer health/wellness seminars and events
For information email Richard Bergstrom.