Author’s & Books that Challenge Us
May 31, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Thursday, repeating until June 14, 2018
A&B is beginning a new book series Thursday, April 26th
“The Battle Plan for Prayer” by S. Kendrick and A. Kendrick
8-Session Bible Study seeks to Equip believers to develop their own prayer strategy and be specific and strategic in prayer.
This study features teaching on the topics of: what prayer is and is not, why God wants us to pray, specific areas of prayer, specific strategies for prayer, and more.
- Develop the spiritual discipline of prayer and prayer strategy
- Learn to journal and write specific prayers
- Discover the power of prayer within the context of a small group
- Expand participants’ understanding of spiritual warfare
- Develop strategies to battle the real Enemy through prayer
- Dig deeper into the spiritual discipline aspects of prayer
- Create opportunity for study among both inexperienced
- Bible study students and those well-versed in Scripture
For more information, please contact John Taylor.